Old 19-10-2014, 08:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
BarbaraH[_2_] BarbaraH[_2_] is offline

Default Cattleya Orchid-6625

Mad Cow brought next idea :
In article , BarbaraH
writes
Although I really don't look after these as I should, I get a bit of
a kick out of them when they flower. The original plant was grown
by my grandfather, passed on to my mother and now I have the
"children". :-)

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

What a lovely inheritance!

Thanks, I have quite a few orchids and other plants that have been
passed down. I don't know what will happen when I pass on, as not one
of my 4 or their spouses are interested in gardening.