Old 20-10-2014, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default oh i've missed this

Terry Coombs wrote:
My garlic has been in the ground about 3 weeks , I have around a hundred
plants up now . Average first frost is a couple of weeks from now ... but
could happen tomorrow night . I'm eager , this is the first time I've grown
garlic .

i've planted garlic in August and it's done
fine here, but it is a garlic that has been in
this area for at least 80 years. this is a
little late for me but i wanted to give my
hand as long as possible a chance to heal up
since my last reinjury before testing it
again. a little sore today, but nothing too
bad.

at least now i have gotten most of the
random garlic from the many places i had it
around the property before. it was going to
take over... only a few small backup patches
left.

My hands and shoulders are achy today , but that's from swinging a
9 pound splitting maul ... over 3 cords and still cuttin' .

when i lived up north they called it making
wood.

songbird