Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
David G. Bell

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

On Monday, in article

"Torsten Brinch" wrote:

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:36:29 -0000, David P
wrote:

Yes. If we are talking of tenanted farms/land.
No. If we are talking of freehold farms/land as they have no rent burden
to carry.

What, are we not talking about UK farm profitability in terms of
Net Farm income?

Remember, you are talking to an estate agent, though far from the worst.

For some of them, my minimum politeness level is the post-refit IJNS
Yamato, with the wave motion cannon fully charged.

"Let me get this straight. You're the KGB's core AI, but you're afraid
of a copyright infringement lawsuit over your translator semiotics?"
From "Lobsters" by Charles Stross.