Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote:

Jim Webster wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote in message

trying to pull his scorched balls out of the fire.

Reread ~~weed's~~ claim:

I can't find a SINGLE reference to the use of
mineralised FEED blocks in the UK.

This was my 'infamous' search;
http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie...attle+uk&meta=
See for yourselves- 45 irrelevant hits, afaics, - either
mineral/salt licks/blocks, or mineralised barley.

I did a search, and found a relevant link on the first
try. You are a blind idiot: you weren't really looking.

Show us a link to 'mineralised FEED blocks' in the UK then.

I already did, you stupid blind ****:

Crystalyx : A range of high energy, mineralised
supplementary feed licks for cattle, sheep and deer
in easy to handle 16.6kg boxes and 80kg tubs.
http://www.ccfarmers.co.uk/feed.asp

Nope, still don't see the words 'mineralised feed block',
and Jim had laughed when I said 'mineralised blocks'
were the same as 'salt licks', and he then added 'feed'
into the equation, hence my search SPECIFICALLY for
'mineralised FEED blocks', you stupid blind asshole.

A block and a lick are the same thing, you stupid blind
dishonest ****.

A "lick" and a "block" are the same thing, you ignorant
****.

I know that, you foul-mouthed psycho-scum.

No, you don't, you stupid asshole, or else you wouldnt
still be bleating about a distinction between a
minerlized feed block and a mineralized feed lick.
They are synonymous.

You don't even know what we were speaking of, dumbass.

I caught you in a LIE, ~~SHITweed~~.

NO you did not, LIAR filth.

I caught you in a lie, ~~SHITWEED~~.

It doesn't matter
what you were "speaking of"; your speaking was a lie.

No. Reread my claim: "I can't find a SINGLE reference
to the use of mineralised FEED blocks in the UK".

'MINERALISED FEED BLOCKS', blockhead.

And I found one. It used the word "lick" instead of
"block", but they are the same thing. I found a
reference to mineralized feed licks/blocks. You
couldn't find it because you are blind and dishonest,
and you are TOO ****ING STUPID to realize you've been
provided with the reference.

The fact you were too STUPID and BLIND to find it does
not mean the reference doesn't exist.