Old 24-10-2014, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default alluminium glazing bars

On 24/10/2014 08:44, Charlie Pridham wrote:

"David" wrote in message
On 23/10/2014 22:47, Charlie Pridham wrote:
Anyone know of a supplier of the sections they make aluminum greenhouse
from? I am looking to get hold of long lengths of the stuff. domestic
size cross section not the large commercial size.

You could try http://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/
They make their own greenhouses so should be able to supply what you
want.
David @ a rainy side of Swansea Bay

Thanks David, I had found them, but like all the other greenhouse
assemblers they don't seem to want to sell the actual lengths, and I
can't find where they all get their stuff from, and I have a sneaky
feeling when I do they probably sell it by the ton!!

out of interest, what length are you looking for?