Old 24-10-2014, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default aluminium glazing bars

"Charlie Pridham" wrote

Anyone know of a supplier of the sections they make aluminium greenhouse
from? I am looking to get hold of long lengths of the stuff. domestic size
cross section not the large commercial size.

I think this is the system I'm having on my new made to measure greenhouse.
http://www.barnglass.co.uk/patent.html
No silly clips to fall off or get full of muck and looks smart, like a
conservatory roof, and powder coated so just wash it occasionally.

Saw this too...

http://supplies.trulypvc.com/product...snap-tyte.aspx

and that also takes glass.

--