Old 26-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Jonathan Ball

Default Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease

Lotus wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message ...
Lotus wrote:

'MINERALISED FEED BLOCKS', blockhead.

And I found one. It used the word "lick" instead of
"block",

Exactly.

but they are the same thing.

But I was not searching for 'LICKS'.

When you found references to "mineralized feed licks",
you ought to have recognized them as "blocks", you
stupid ****. Any educated person would. Your lack of
education is not anyone else's fault.

I found a reference to mineralized feed licks/blocks.

Still 'mineralized feed licks', not 'mineralized feed blocks'.

There are hundreds of references to 'mineralised licks/blocks',
but my search was for 'mineralized feed blocks', as SPECIFIED
by JIM.

You should have been more imaginative. Real, USEFUL
imagination, ~~shitweed~~, not that "inner earth being"
horseshit.