Old 26-10-2014, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hydrangea

On 26/10/2014 08:12, Judith in England wrote:

I have quite a large one in a pot outside. It is still flowering.

I would like to put it in the garden.

When is the best time to move it?

Assuming it is deciduous, the best time is when it has lost its leaves
and is dormant - probably late January or early February. But if it has
been in its pot for years, you can move it now. Just remember to water
it well, especially if we have a dry spell, both before and after moving.

--

Jeff