Old 27-10-2014, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Grenou[_2_] Grenou[_2_] is offline

Default Bt are dropping Usenet

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

Just had a mail to tell me BT are no longer providing Usenet access, turns
out they had a tie up with Giganews which is finishing, and suggesting we
all migrate to Giganews directly (from US$4.99 to US$29.99 per month!).
Makes News.individual.net look cheap.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

--------

I have not received such a notification (been a BT customer for 14 years).
Can't find anything on MyBT or with a Google search.
Maybe yours was a spoof/scam perhaps, have you looked at (right-click)
PropertiesDetailsMessage Source?

I did receive email from BT today about paying the bill. so they know where
to find me :-)

Grenou