Old 28-10-2014, 04:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default OT. My ISP is giving up on Usenet

"Dan Espen" wrote

"Bob Hobden" writes:

My ISP (BT) is to give up giving us access to Usenet newsgroups from
3rd December so for now it looks like I won't be around here much
longer unless I find a cheap alternative binaries news server.

You are in luck, eternal-september carries _this_ binary news group.
(Not those other binary groups.)

Sign of the times?

You are late to the party, other ISPs did that years ago.

But I thought eternal-september didn't do binaries at all? Or is this Ng an
exception?
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.