Old 29-10-2014, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Tomatoes with sprouting seeds inside.

In article
Roy writes:
In the seven decades that I've been eating tomatoes, this is the
first time that I have seen so many store bought tomatoes with
sprouting seeds inside them.

I haven't bought tomatoes for a very long time, so I can't say about
the commercial stuff. But I've had this happen in the garden. I
think it was back when I was growing Celebrity.

--
Drew Lawson
"Please understand that we are considerably less interested