Old 30-10-2014, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Grenou[_2_] Grenou[_2_] is offline

Default Living up to its name

Oh my .. (as my American online friends, in newsgroups and forums, say).
Maybe I'd better give up, I am obviously not 'doing it' right.
Thankfully my gardening skills are ok, so not too much is lost ☺

Bye bye.

Grenou

--

"Emery Davis" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:52:00 +0000, Grenou wrote:

How wonderful!

Hi Grenou,

Nice to see you posting, but just a quick note: you're posting below the
signature separator "-- " which causes all kinds of problems up to and
including many people won't see your post at all.

Bottom posting is good, just make sure you delete the other person's
signature first.

Thanks!

-E

--