Old 30-10-2014, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Living up to its name

The poster you all had a go at will now see just what this forum is like.

Get on with talking and advertising GARDENING, it is what most of you are
best at, some better than others.

One thing, those who don't post here but just read and comment elsewhere,
all agree, this forum is a jolly good laugh sometimes .................
keep it up.

Just one bit of advice which I have given before, if you don't like my
posting and wish to stay within the clique, ........... don't open my posts
if they send you towards a heart attack.

Mike

Adverts to follow

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

"'Mike'" wrote

The alternative is to ignore the 'clique' and do what I have done since
those who feel they "OWN" the forum and complained that I was not obeying
their commands and ........ top post.

If you haven't been following the thread and don't know what has been said
before, then read the thread.

It all makes sense to me. Are you less brainy than me? If "I" can work out
what is and has been said, why can't you?

Mike, for once in your life try to learn something, read this...

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

and you will find why people find your type of posting a pain in the butt
and react to you the way they do.

It is not a clique, as you say, it is the worldwide convention, the rules
for Usenet that have been followed for decades to make life easier for
everyone. If you can't understand and follow rules and conventions how were
you ever in the Navy or an Electrician?

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.