Old 30-10-2014, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Living up to its name

"'Mike'" wrote

The poster you all had a go at will now see just what this forum is like.

Get on with talking and advertising GARDENING, it is what most of you are
best at, some better than others.

One thing, those who don't post here but just read and comment elsewhere,
all agree, this forum is a jolly good laugh sometimes .................
keep it up.

Just one bit of advice which I have given before, if you don't like my
posting and wish to stay within the clique, ........... don't open my posts
if they send you towards a heart attack.

No one "had a go at the poster" they just pointed out that his posts won't
be seen by some because he was not following convention (which he probably
didn't even know existed). It was meant to be helpful for the future, and
it's also what happened to me decades ago when I first stepped into Usenet.

If you think that anyone that takes your hand and guides you on the correct
path is "having a go" you have a problem.

Not a case of not liking your posts Mike it's just that they are so often
strange and invariably difficult to read as you don't follow the rules and
conventions of Usenet. In your case that is deliberate because you believe
it's a clique against you personally when, in fact, it's just the rules of
the game. Another sign you have a problem.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.