Old 31-10-2014, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default Bt are dropping Usenet

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:30:49 Martin wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:42:43 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message d Wine

But then, your statement have to be disjoint. ;-)

Blame the wine.

My grandma made the best potato-salad.
... ever.

(Not on Youtube)

At the time mine made the best Yorkshire Pudding :-)

I make a very good Yorkshire pudding although I hesitate to say it's the
best in the world but it's close.
It rises through the next shelf of my oven.

My wife makes the best YP on the world.
There used to be a Scarborough hotel chef who in winter toured mainland
European
holiday exhibitions as a participant on the Yorkshire part of the British
stands. He really made the best YPs ever. On the strength of his YPs, my Dutch
neighbours spent two weeks on a caravan holiday in the cold and rain in
Scotland one August.

Perhaps they should have spent the two weeks in Yorkshire. Anyone could
tell you that it is wet and cold in Scotland in August. And foggy. My
wife says so.

Can't quite see the logic of going to Scotland because they like
Yorkshire pudding.

David