Old 31-10-2014, 11:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_5_] Bob Hobden[_5_] is offline

Default OT. My ISP is giving up on Usenet

"BarbaraH" wrote

After serious thinking Bob Hobden wrote :
My ISP (BT) is to give up giving us access to Usenet newsgroups from 3rd
December so for now it looks like I won't be around here much longer
unless I find a cheap alternative binaries news server.
Sign of the times?

Try Terranews, there's a small one off payment, then it's free

http://www.teranews.com/

After a lot of research I have gone down the route you suggested Barbara, a
one off payment and as you will see I'm using Teranews. I shall continue to
use news.individual.net as my text only Ng server as they are superb at
cutting out rubbish.
Thanks for your suggestion.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.