Old 01-11-2014, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Ewww !

My tomatoes have gone all wilty , and they did it overnight ! Yesterday
they were pretty and green , today they're all wilty and starting to turn
dark . Peppers too , but the lettuce , spinach , and bok choy seem to be all
right .
Last night it got down to below 30° here ... about average for our first
frost . Supposed to do it again tonight .
--
Snag
LOTS of green tomatoes on the vines , I figger I have a day maybe two to