Old 01-11-2014, 05:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek[_2_] Steve Peek[_2_] is offline

Default Ewww !

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 1:02:54 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
My tomatoes have gone all wilty , and they did it overnight ! Yesterday
they were pretty and green , today they're all wilty and starting to turn
dark . Peppers too , but the lettuce , spinach , and bok choy seem to be all
right .
Last night it got down to below 30° here ... about average for our first
frost . Supposed to do it again tonight .
--
Snag
LOTS of green tomatoes on the vines , I figger I have a day maybe two to

For the tomatoes and peppers get them picked and inside if you want to save them. The other things will hold until a hard freeze.