Old 01-11-2014, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.walking,uk.rec.gardening

Default Newsgroup providers

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In case anyone knows an answer, do any of them provide archives
and a reasonable search mechanism?

Other than Goggle Gropes, of course.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I don't think so, but I've seen my posts in any group I post to via NIN
available in Google archives so why would they need to provide an archive
themselves?
Or maybe they do, you could always ask them. If you e-mail them with a
question you don't get an automated response, you get a real person replying
;-)