Old 01-11-2014, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bt are dropping Usenet

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:46:49 +0000, David Rance

wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:30:49 Martin wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:42:43 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message d Wine

But then, your statement have to be disjoint. ;-)

Blame the wine.

My grandma made the best potato-salad.
... ever.

(Not on Youtube)

At the time mine made the best Yorkshire Pudding :-)

I make a very good Yorkshire pudding although I hesitate to say it's the
best in the world but it's close.
It rises through the next shelf of my oven.

My wife makes the best YP on the world.
There used to be a Scarborough hotel chef who in winter toured mainland
European
holiday exhibitions as a participant on the Yorkshire part of the British
stands. He really made the best YPs ever. On the strength of his YPs, my
Dutch
neighbours spent two weeks on a caravan holiday in the cold and rain in
Scotland one August.

Perhaps they should have spent the two weeks in Yorkshire. Anyone could
tell you that it is wet and cold in Scotland in August. And foggy. My
wife says so.

I endorse that. By coincidence we were in Scotland at the same time as
they
were. It was ironic that that August was one of the hottest of the century
in
Yorkshire and that they arrived and departed via Hull.

Can't quite see the logic of going to Scotland because they like
Yorkshire pudding.

They thought YP was available everywhere in UK. The YP was demonstrated
on the British stand.

And isn't it? You can even buy small ones ready made now, frozen, which
assumes you can make the rest of the roast dinner yourself.
And I'm not buying into the stereotype of "Scots only eat fried Mars Bars"
My father was Scottish and AFAIK never saw one of those, let alone ate one.