Old 02-11-2014, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default So are Demon

"Martin" wrote in message
news
He was distracted with worry about why my neighbours

visited Scotland.

Why? You won't die if you visit Scotland. Unless
your one of your parents is not a Scot..

I have a Scottish father and am allowed a Tartan. Actually two. McThomas
from my father & and Mc Cleod via my grandmother.
It's very important to have a tartan if you're Scottish which ticked off a
colleague at work, who had a Scottish accent but no entitlement to a tartan
at all.