Old 02-11-2014, 02:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default So are Demon

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote
, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:
Just had a mail to tell me BT are no longer providing Usenet access,
turns out they had a tie up with Giganews which is finishing, and
suggesting we all migrate to Giganews directly (from US$4.99 to
US$29.99
per month!). Makes News.individual.net look cheap.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

So are Demon. (As of sometime tomorrow, following an announcement
yesterday.)

http://help.demon.net/announcements/...-news-service/

Just changing the subject line.

After a lot of research I've decided to try Teranews at US $3.95 one off
payment and so far it's doing OK.
--

Good luck with Teranews. What made you decide on them? How are they at
removing the spam?