Old 02-11-2014, 02:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bt are dropping Usenet

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Dave Liquorice" wrote

Christina Websell wrote:

She went home knowing how to make one but she's a vegetarian, and a YP
with a veggie meal doesn't have quite the same impact unless you have
Quorn (which only recently arrived in her local town this year)

eh? Giant Yorkshire filled with a vegetable stew made with gravy,
winter vegies are best, carrot, parsnip, potatoe. Lovely on a winters
evening.

Gravy on a YP, yuk, gravy is on the meat only on my plate. And don't get
it near my veg either.
--

Nice beef gravy all over my YP.. and over my veg too
You have an unusual idea about gravy. what's the prob?