Old 02-11-2014, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_5_] Bob Hobden[_5_] is offline

Default Bt are dropping Usenet

"Christina Websell" wrote ...

"Bob Hobden" wrote
Gravy on a YP, yuk, gravy is on the meat only on my plate. And don't get
it near my veg either.
--

Nice beef gravy all over my YP.. and over my veg too
You have an unusual idea about gravy. what's the prob?

I just only like a little on my meat nothing else. Always been the same, to
me it destroys the taste of everything else it's on, makes the whole meal
taste and look the same. Probably because my mother always used a gravy boat
and let everyone serve themselves gravy, I never did.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.