Old 13-11-2014, 12:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Now I need a plow ...

Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
A few weeks ago my wife asked me if I was still looking for a mower
, she saw an ad online ...
I am now the owner of John Deere model 317 yard/garden tractor with
hydraulics . The front blade has already gotten some exercise on my
driveway ... the mower deck needs some pretty extensive repair , but
I have all winter .
I probably couldn't afford the hydraulic 3 point hitch made for
this unit if I found one , but I'd bet I can rig up something to use
a plow and other "farming" implements . That'll be a LOT easier on
an old man than that tiller I've been using !
--
Snag

Apparently, first you take your swords and I suspect a big fire plus
an anvil and hammer. That's the sum total of my information, but it
must be true I read it on the internet.

Mike

Well , I'm fresh outta swords ... but I do have a couple of Old Chevy
Springs , ya think they might work ?
--
Snag