Old 12-11-2014, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Couch Grass what should I cover it with?

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 20:48:52 +0000, David wrote:

I thought that the idea of covering the couch grass was to bring the
runners to the surface so they can be gathered up without digging, not
to kill them, but it's a slow job and I also would be using Round up
even though I don't like it for many jobs. This is one place for it.

I think the roots will grow into/through almost anything given time. I
agree, glyphosate is the best solution for couch grass.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy