Old 13-11-2014, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Mystery houseplant: please ID

Chris Hogg wrote:
: On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:49:45 +0000 (UTC),
: ] wrote:

: Dear All,
: Can anyone identify this houseplant for me? It has just flowered for
: the first time. Here are 5 pics of varying quality taken from
: different angles.

[cut]

: If you'd angled the camera down a bit in the second pic, we could have
: read the label for you!

Unfortunately the label read "Nile Lily". Its writer must have had
the right idea, just the wrong river!

Cheers
Tom.

Ps. The email address in the header is just a spam-trap.
--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.