Old 16-11-2014, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Agave stolen

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 14:10:42 +0100, Martin wrote:

On Sun, 16 Nov 2014 12:59:43 +0000, Stephen Wolstenholme
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 21:25:13 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

They were informed by email at about 8 am this morning and phoned me back
almost immediately, caught me in the shower, to tell me there isn't much
they can do unless I can find a CCTV of them loading it or driving off with
it. The Dentist on the corner has good CCTV so I'm hopeful but have to wait
'till Monday.

Dummy CCTV cameras are good deterrents and available for less than
£10.

High resolution steerable zoomable CCTV cameras like this
http://www.compagnieshaven.nl/webcam.html
are about £1000.

Yes I know but I said dummy CCTV like this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Byron-CS11D-.../dp/B0015A1APS

I know they work as a deterrent. My friend kept getting her new car
scratched by a jealous neighbour. A dummy CCTV camera stopped it
happening.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com