Old 16-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Andy89 Andy89 is offline
Registered User

Location: North Wales
Default Dieffenbachia Dumb Cane

Hello, I've literally just joined and made a quick attempt at navigating the site, so I apologise if this is in the wrong forum section.

I'm interested in a plant i've narrowed down to being a type of dieffenbachia called dumb cane as opposed to the leopard lilly or camile types, but just googling it provides a range of different latin names and what seem to be fairly major changes in appearance, but I think a common name for the one I find most attractive is "Tropic Snow".

I had seen such plants for sale online until a few months ago and they no longer seem to be available anywhere in the UK, and yet the smaller "Leopard Lilly" types are still on sale at the likes of Homebase, i'm aware they're poisonous and i assume thats why i can't find any dealers.

So, my question really boils down to -Does anyone know where I can get hold of one?

Attached Thumbnails
Dieffenbachia Dumb Cane-54052.jpg