Old 20-11-2014, 02:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Hardy !

We've had temps as low as 8° F here ... I was out by the garden today
bringing in some firewood , and noticed the bok choi , spinach , and lettuce
all still have green leaves - as do the strawberries . Everything else is
deader'n hail , but those four really surprised me .
I've been involved in a discussion on chisel plow/cultivators in another
group - if I build something there will be more space under cultivation next
year ... buying this little yard/garden tractor is altering my life - for
the better if you ask my back ! That wood I brought in today was dragged on
a "sled" by the tractor instead of hauled in the wheelbarrow or on the
furniture dolly .
--
Snag