Old 26-11-2014, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_3_] Pam Moore[_3_] is offline

Default At the risk of being a bore...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:53:35 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

BBC's series of "Glorious Gardens From Above" to my mind is the best
gardening programme broadcast in many a year. It has not unrealistic
ways of building a garden (with concrete or else owt) yet it is edifying
and very entertaining. How many beautiful, garden there are in the UK!

I too am enjoying them all. Her enthusiasm is infectious!