Old 26-11-2014, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default At the risk of being a bore...

"Broadback" wrote in message
BBC's series of "Glorious Gardens From Above" to my mind is the best
gardening programme broadcast in many a year. It has not unrealistic ways
of building a garden (with concrete or else owt) yet it is edifying and
very entertaining. How many beautiful, garden there are in the UK!

It's a nice programme scheduled at a bad time. It's against Deal or no
Deal on C4. which is very popular. So how about 7.30 when we can sit back
and enjoy it?