Old 28-11-2014, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default At the risk of being a bore...

On 28/11/2014 10:13, David wrote:
On 28/11/2014 09:55, Broadback wrote:
I guess peeps have been used to presenters with slim or athletic bodies,
pretty/handsome faces and enhanced breasts and lips

I wouldn't say that Monty Don or Alan Titchmarsh fits this description,
nor Pipa Greenwood come to that.

Alan Titchmarsh is apparently eye candy to ladies of a certain age.
Sad that the series is almost finished and it's the first I've heard
about it. It looks as though the whole thing is being repeated so
hopefully I can set the Virgin box to record the whole lot