Old 29-11-2014, 01:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default A quick question

Fran Farmer wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:
Callum Russell Callum.Russell.uk wrote:

Hello I am a student from Strathclyde University. I plan on designing a
new gardening support to remove discomfort from joints while gardening
regularly for my final year project.

Wear a steel belted radial underwire bra to support your Double Ds.

Hmmmmm. Boobs with joints.......... Were did you learn your anatomy
Shellie?

Hinged boobs might be handy though. Imagine slinging them over the left
shoulder to get them out of the way...................

You probably don't have much bosom or you'd know about stress on the
entire musculoskeletal system from wearing an ill fitted foundation
garment. Many well endowed women would avoid breast reduction surgery
by first visiting a corsetier. Women would do themselves well by
gardening in a sports bra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_m...keletal_system
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MUyveGNBk
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...y-2121836.html