Old 29-11-2014, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default At the risk of being a bore...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:33:47 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Broadback" wrote ...

BBC's series of "Glorious Gardens From Above" to my mind is the best
gardening programme broadcast in many a year. It has not unrealistic
ways of building a garden (with concrete or else owt) yet it is edifying
and very entertaining. How many beautiful, garden there are in the UK!

Not watched it, saw who was the presenter and that was it.

I'm not a fan of Christine Walkden either but the gardens make up for
that.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com