Old 02-12-2014, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default At the risk of being a bore...

"Martin" wrote

Broadback wrote:

martinp wrote:
OAP TV?

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 15:39:43 +0000, Broadback
wrote:
Well Martin, that is the advantage of being retired and all the
mucky

The best way of seeing who the TV is aimed at is the adverts. In the
afternoon it is wheelchairs, rising chairs and insurance for oldies, I
would be ashamed if I was a well know personality advertising these rip
off. I get the impression they will do anything for money! O yes I
forgot Oh no no the bane of my wife's life.

We record most programmes with a Humax PVR and skip over the adverts when
we
watch them. Adverts? What adverts? :-)

I think most do that, we certainly do unless we want to make a cuppa or let
some out. :-)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.