Old 03-12-2014, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default fungus

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 7:25:03 AM UTC-8, undautri wrote:
hello im new here so don't know if im posting in the right place or not
Ive recently noticed fungus growing on the trunk of my plum tree and
hope someone can help me regarding saving the tree
should i pull the fungus off or not
thanks in advance

http://tinyurl.com/n8xsafz
kath

--
undautri

You need to give your location.

Also, have you visited any Web sites about the problem. If so
what did they say that leaves you seeking more info?

HB

HB