Old 05-12-2014, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Agave stolen

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:22:23 +0000, Spider wrote:

Years ago, I lived in a typically seedy student apartment in a typically
seedy neighborhood. At night, you could almost always see the glow of a
cigarette in a darkened upper window across the way. Word was that the old
guy there was somehow "connected," and we never had the usual petty
crime/vandalism.

I assume you mean connected to the police, rather than the criminal
under-belly?

Having lived in a similar situation the latter is probably more
effective. The "connected" doesn't want the police snooping around
on any excuse. It's along the lines of Not having a Dump on your own
doorstep.

G.Harman