Old 10-12-2014, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article , lid
says...

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
lid
says...

"Yellow" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

Many thanks to those who have already wished Joan and myself a
Happy
New
Year etc, the same to you.

I know that some subscribers pretend to kill file me but still read
my
postings and usually make a 'sly' comment about them later, well in
the
sprit of Christmas, a Happy New Year to you too and your
better/other/senior
half.

Mike
On the dark South East side of the Isle of Wight

a new advert will appear in the new year :-)

Given it is only December 7, haven't you peaked a bit soon?

I can only wish I had even started but I can't ignore good wishes

I am making Christmas cards as we speak - spent the day bending wire
into tree shapes - so its still a bit soon for those "Merry
Christmases" if you ask me!

To each his own eh? Merry Christmas from me ... ;-)

OK then, I suppose.....

Merry Christmas!

:-)

Thank you)