Old 13-12-2014, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_5_] Bob Hobden[_5_] is offline

Default Compost

"'Mike'" wrote

"Bob Hobden" wrote
"'Mike'" wrote ...

Does digging in mature compost 'always' improve the soil?

I would have said yes but one of our keen allotment gardeners had his soil
analysed and it came back that he should not manure his soil for at least
two seasons.

Bob, aren't 'manure' and 'compost' two different things?

Sorry, bad day, yes compost is different from manure.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.