Old 16-12-2014, 07:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default Fertizlizing just before rain

"Dan Espen" wrote in message ...
"Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"
writes:

Looks like we're in for rain every week or so in the PRC (Calif).
Grass is growing like crazy, with the weather still in the 60-70's.
What kind of treatment is good just before a 1-2 inch rain?

Simple answer:

NONE

Whatever you apply, it will get washed away.

--
Dan Espen

I thought about that, but was thinking the fertilizer granules would sink down under the grass. But your suggestion makes sense, so I'll hold off.

What about the next day or so, after the rain stops, but the ground is still wet?