Old 16-12-2014, 01:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Fertizlizing just before rain

On 12/15/2014 9:09 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
Looks like we're in for rain every week or so in the PRC (Calif). Grass is growing like crazy, with the weather still in the 60-70's. What kind of treatment is good just before a 1-2 inch rain?

Snuffy

Google sez, PRC is Peoples Republic of China but we know what you mean.

I don't fertilize if heavy rain is expected as it might wash away.

I also don't have to cut grass in winter.