Old 23-12-2014, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_8_] Ophelia[_8_] is offline

Default Ping Spider (was In the garden)

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 12/20/2014 1:16 PM, Spider wrote:
On 18/12/2014 20:35, Ophelia wrote:
"sacha" wrote
I went round the garden today, picking foliage for Christmas flower
arrangements. Each of these had a few flowers left, Salvia
guaranitica, Salvia confertiflora, Rosa Wedding Day, loads of
different Vincas, Salvia involucrata, an unknown lacecap Hydrangea, a
Fuchsia fulgens and a single Rosa bracteata.
Lucky you! All I have is holly, plenty of berries though
What, no berries on the Cotoneaster?

The birds devoured all my cotoneaster berries a month ago. Plenty of
holly berries, though.
And one pink rosebud.

Oooh you posh thing D. say we have berries but I will check tomorrow
in case he missed their demise)

Change of plan! There is a gale blowing and it is chucking it down out
there

Yes)) There are loads) We went down to hang seed balls and wondered
whether to hang one in there Still they have the choice)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/