Old 26-12-2014, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Spider (was In the garden)

On 26/12/2014 17:36, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 26/12/2014 13:05, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

g She knows my garden better than I do))

:~)) Generous claim and perhaps a little optimistic. Made me smile,
though - and RG, too!

RG?

Alias Husband Thingy. Obviously, I can't tell you here what the
initials stand for, but you get the general idea.

No problem at all)

He appears on this
group from time to time. Indeed, he posted the NIN post within the
last day or two.

Hi RG *waves*

He waves back.

He's not what you'd call a gardener - ever! - but he's handy when I
need the occasional patio paving or a weeny wall building, and so on.
Sadly, he's not from Yorkshire. He hails from Essex. He can't help
it;~).

Of course not. I see he has redeeming qualities though (patio paving
and weeny wall building) so it isn't all bad ;-)

It certainly isn't! I've got to be nice to him at the moment because
I've got a loooong list of jobs for him in the Spring, weeny wall
included. Lots of new projects:~))).

Well, I'm off to my bed now as it's way past my bedtime and I haven't
fed the cats yet or done the security check. Night night.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London