Old 26-12-2014, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default NIN

On 26/12/2014 17:00, Emery Davis wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2014 16:50:20 +0000, RG wrote:

Incidentally I noticed when logging in just now that although I renewed
yesterday for a year until April 2016, it is now offering me another
year until April 2017 if I pay a further 10 euros. I may do just that!

I haven't received any notification from them. It seems odd that they
would be prepared to cancel existing customers... surely the legislation
carries some sort of grandfather clause, otherwise many businesses (not
just NIN) would have to cancel existing contracts?

-E

They are not cancelling contracts. It's just you will/may not be able to
sign up for a new 12 month contract after 1st Jan 2014.