Old 29-12-2014, 02:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default NIN

On 2014-12-27 07:49:30 +0000, Dave Liquorice said:

On Sat, 27 Dec 2014 00:19:00 -0000, Ophelia wrote:

Did you read the response Sacha received? I think they may not be
booting anyone off!!!

Everyone has access until their current subscription expires, that is
what they have paid for and will get. But come your renewal they
won't take your money if you are a non-German EU customer.

That is not what they said in their email to me. Not at all. And they
said, also, that they would hope to contact all affected customers, if
necessary.
--

Sacha

Have emailed them, no word back utn. I'm paid up until april

www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk