Old 29-12-2014, 07:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hypatia Nachshon Hypatia Nachshon is offline

Default Chlorinate rain water?

Managed to save 2 trashcans full from our recent welcome rains.

Plan to use them for potted plants, indoor & out. They are SO much happier with clean sky water! You folks that get rain don't realize how precious this is.

Water may last quite a while. Should I chlorinate it to avoid --what?
Haven't seen any mosquitoes breeding over last [censored] years...but...

If yes, how much bleach per 32 gal trash can?

TIA

HB