Old 30-12-2014, 01:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] jeanschaefer2000@gmail.com is offline

Default Insect identification: "jumping eggs" in the Sacramento Valley

On Sunday, July 15, 2007 2:32:27 PM UTC, Jonathan Sachs wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:51:30 GMT, Steve wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:20:15 GMT, Jonathan Sachs
wrote:

Does anyone know what these things could be?

I'm going with "a really cool hoax".

I should add that she took a sample to a nursery and four staff
members said they had seen the same thing, although they didn't know
what it was.

She's going to visit the local ag extension office to see if they can
identify the things. She may not have time until late in the coming
week, though, and if the jumping eggs are gone by then they will
remain a mystery. I hope someone familiar with the area can help out.

"Jean" Mary Schaefer, Attorney at Law
2560 Castlewood Drive,
Sacramento, CA 95821
916-925-4400