Old 30-12-2014, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default NIN

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:50:06 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

The new European VAT regulations mean a lot more bureaucracy for
providers of digital services. We hope for a workable solution in the
medium term, and until then, try to keep providing our service as it
stands, as far as possible. If we should be forced to make more tangible
changes in the future, we would notify all affected users individually
via email.

Regards, Vera Heinau (News-Team Individual.NET)"
-

In other words, we can stop panicking.

Thanks Christina.

-E