Old 03-01-2015, 06:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Start as you mean to go on.

On 02/01/2015 22:33, Spider wrote:
On 02/01/2015 17:21, David wrote:
On the way back from the last hospital appointment of the week we went
to Wyevale to see what they had reduced, got a couple of Large Azaleas
(Indoor) for £6.00 each down from £14.99 as well as 3 Odontoglossum
orchids at just £7.00 each
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psb9cad8b2.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psfc3960d5.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps0e3dd715.jpg

David@ a rain free side of Swansea Bay

Splendid! I particularly like the yellow one - very nice indeed.
I rarely see Odontoglossoms at either of my local-ish Wyevales. I have
to consider myself lucky if I see a decent Cambria type. Miltoniopsis
occasionally shows up, but not in the best condition. You're very lucky
to get those at such decent prices. Keep up the good work.

I'd have a look now Spider they were brought in at a special price, and
they had 2 more boxes of them waiting to be put out.
Well worth a visit.
David